May 18, 2012

CIRKULART....#1.....OPENING

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

I was planning to post all the pictures from Cirkulart  - the street art festival of new circus - after the whole event, beginning next week. It started today afternoon. Nice weather was tempting….I could not wait till Sunday (that when I was planning to join this event). I really enjoined my time in Medická Park. If you have time this weekend - you should not miss Cirkulart. Here you may find the whole program whole program www.cirkulart.sk

******


Mala som na pláne uverejniť fotky z Cirkulart – festivalu nového cirkusu – až po jeho ukončení, niekedy začiatkom budúceho týždňa. Pekné počasie bolo veľmi vábivé.....nevedela som vydržať až do nedele (vtedy som prvotne plánovala toto podujatie navštíviť). Naozaj som si to v Medickej záhrade užila. Ak ešte nemáš plán na víkend – nevynechaj Cirkulart. Celý program festivalu nájdeš na www.cirkulatr.sk

No comments:

Post a Comment