May 27, 2012

SCHMETTERLING HAUS

 














I have had few very busy days last week. Spend one day for business in Vienna, city so close by my native town, and one of my favorites. I just like to come here – does not matter if for work or relax. I have made a deal with my self “if ill have only 30 minutes of spare time, I’ll visit one of my favorite places in this beautiful city – the Palmenhaus Cafe!” Time was on my side – no rain and no humid weather could stop me from my goal. I love this old botanic house Café with his high glass windows – it is next to a butterfly botanic garden. The place is full of light. The leather sofas are probably more than 10 years old, but they fit into the space perfectly. They offer not only a good cup of coffee or tea, but also great range of meals. It does not matter in which time of the year you decide to visit this place – it is always amazing. The right mixture of historical & modern world!
Just have a look :


******

Mala som pár veľmi vyťažených dní minulý týždeň. Jeden deň som trávila pracovne aj vo Viedni, ktorá je veľmi blízko od môjho rodného mesta a je jedným z mojich obľúbených miest. Chodím sem veľmi rada, či už pracovne alebo súkromne. Uzavrela som dohodu sama so sebou „ ak mi ostane aspoň 30 minút voľného času, určite navštívim jednu z mojich najobľúbenejších kaviarní v tomto meste - Palmenhaus Cafe!“ Čas bol na mojej strane – ani dážď a ani pekelné dusno ma nezastavili. Naozaj zbožňujem tento starý botanický skleník so svojimi vysokými sklenenými oknami  - nachádza sa hneď vedľa domu motýľov. Toto miesto je plné svetla. Kožené sedadlá sú asi 10 rokov staré, ale perfektne zapadnú do celého prostredia. Nielen že tu ponúkajú dobrú kávu a čaj, ale majú tu aj výbornú reštauráciu. Je úplne jedno, v ktorom ročnom období sa sem vyberieš – je stále úžasné. Ten pravý mix histórie a moderného sveta.
Viac nájdeš aj tu:

No comments:

Post a Comment