July 02, 2012

DOBRÝ TRH ....#3...A VERY HOT MARKET
























HOT! Such a hot day this time! But even this heat could not stop this beautiful event, which I could not miss again. Dobry Thr at Panenská street is deeply signed in to my heart. It is the space, the people, the food, the music, the rhythmus of life in this small place. And for me a pleasure!!!! Place I grew up turns in to life every time. It just makes me very happy…..enjoy this hot summer day J


******


HORÚCO! Bol to veľmi horúci deň tento krát! Ale ani ten neobmedzil nádhernú akciu, ktorú som si opäť nemohla nechať ujsť. Dobrý trh na Panensjek ulici za hlboko vpísal do môjho srdca.  Je to o mieste, ľuďoch, jedle, hudbe a rytmuse života na tomto malom podujatí. Je to pre mňa radosť! Miesto, kde som vyrastala pri každom trhu ožije. A to ma robí nesmierne šťastnou.......prajem ti krásny letný deň J

No comments:

Post a Comment