October 18, 2012

AT THE EXHIBITION



















*******

Sneezing is my biggest hobby in last few days. I tried to look over the fact that I could get sick after a long time, but here it is. My first day in bad after ages.  Good time for me to link the new post from last Saturday. We may call it the second part of great relaxing city day. After visiting the RETRO market in KC Dunaj, we headed to the jewelry exhibition of Bety K. Majerníková – named “Pozemské záhrady”. Those of you, who are not Slovak, may not know who I’m writing about. But to many of young people in my county, this young lady has been know as a front singer of group Noise Cut, very talented young woman, designer and a young mum. She has past away in spring this year by horrible car accident in the age of 33. I did not know her in person, but many of my friends did. This exhibition has been prepared in memoriam by her friends, as it has been her biggest wish to have an exhibition right at this magical place. Her exhibition takes place in the area of an old city pool hall in Bratislava. It has been shot down in the 90ties. It really is MAGICAL!

If you wish to see more of the pictures from this exhibition, do visit my FB profile J

No comments:

Post a Comment