July 24, 2012

ONE DAY TRIP TO ISRAEL…TWO HOURS IN JAFFA

















*******

As it really has been a very short trip…I did not want to miss anything. I red about the old part of Tel Aviv - Jaffa in one of Tonbogirl´s  posts in the past. Without knowing, that I’ll visit this city so soon, I knew I want to see Jaffa one day. After only few hours of sleep I had to fight with my self in the morning. I woke up, had small breakfast and headed to Jaffa. I had only two hours for my “sightseeing” trip! Yeah! It was worth it!!! Call me a "super woman" – I went trough the old town, visited a gallery, found a great jewelry store with beautiful hand made peaces and got surprised at the end (will write about it in my next post). Enjoy my little tour trough Jaffa!!!!

To find out more about the jewelry store – just visit my blog  www.thrillforfashion.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. skvělé fotky. nejvíce se mi líbí ty staré dveře a černobílá koláž ze starých fotek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxipes to cele vyhral u mna.. ak dovolis, budem zdielat..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxipes sa poteší, keď ho ukážeš svetu :)!

      Delete