December 18, 2012

IN LOVE WITH CHESTNUTS










*******


I can judge my self as a small cooking freak. I love to cook and to bake – it is a kind of real relax for me. Especially now before X-mass it becomes a real time for letting all the work and stress behind. I´m always looking forward for this time for my self – I now officially declare it for my second passion, right after photography (well and also sportsJ!). I found this great chestnut tart recipe in one of the cooking blogs I follow -  Dulce de Leche – you my find it here:  http://www.dulce-de-leche-blog.com/2012/12/gastanovo-cokoladova-torta.html.
And I immediately fell in love with this cake! Heaps of chestnuts, chocolate, bit of rum, no flour at all – which is amazing!!!!! So crunchy from the outside, but soft and delicious from the inside at the same time.  Just top it with a big spoon of fresh wiped cream! YUM!!!! Had not even time to shoot some pictures of some nice portion……the cake was gone in 5 minutes J!

3 comments:

  1. Martinka,prekrasne fotky.nielen tieto,ale na celom blogu ..naozaj velky obdiv,akym krasnym sposobom zachytavas svet okolo teba :)..tesim sa,ze kolacik chutil :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ďakujem :).......inak tvoj blog bol prvý, ktorý som začala sledovať :)!!!

      Delete